Being an electronic gadget, problems with MagicJack is quite common. If you’re facing issues when you start/ MagicJack account or can’t see the on-screen menu or display, follow the instructions given below to fix the problem. Alternatively, you can ask the solution from IT professionals to solve the MagicJack login issues quickly and efficiently. Before troubleshooting, try to use a different USB port to make sure that if it’s having an issue. If it’s not, then follow the steps cited here.
- Go to the Magic Jack’s official site, download and Install an update for the app on your desktop. When the installation process is finished, double-click the update icon located on the desktop and try to access/login it.
- If the above-cited step doesn’t work, try to find the alternative solutions. Click the ‘Start’ menu and then the control panel in Windows operating system. Click on the ‘Add/Remove Programs’ option and check here for the music match, Yahoo Jukebox or music match Jukebox. If you find anything, try to remove them.
- If the problem still persists, open up your Windows task manager by pressing the ‘control+alt+delete’ keys all at once. Click the ‘Processes’ tab to find and stop the processes named NEWNET_SETUP, UTSCSI, MAGICJACK, and MAGICJACKLOADER. If any of them are not listed, no worry, just restart your MagicJack. Unplug it from the main switch, wait for 15 seconds, and then connect it back in.
- If you’re not able to fix the issue, go to the My Computer and find the drive named as the Phone, Vista Only, or removable disk. Make sure that it’s the right drive. Right-click one of that drives, click the ‘Format’ option, followed by the ‘Start’ button. Otherwise, unplug MagicJack from the main switch, wait for 15 seconds, and then connect it back in.
- If everything else doesn’t work to solve the issue, then try to get in touch with the professionals and seek the solution by addressing your queries and problems at the MagicJack customer support number.